To be vigilant and considerate during this time, we are continually putting procedures in place that are in accordance with ever-changing CDC and government guidelines in order to keep our homebuyers, homeowners, and employees safe and healthy.
Our commitment to you:
• Now offering virtual services! Please contact us to see how we can make it possible.
• Our Sales Centers are open for walk-ins or by private appointment, and we ask that you restrict attendance to the homebuyers, with children and extended family not in attendance at this time.
• We will quickly respond to emergency warranty appointments, while non-emergency calls will be logged and responded to as soon as we can safely resume operations.
• All offices, sales centers, and public spaces will be proactively disinfected regularly.
• All CDC, State, and local government guidelines will be practiced by Capstone Homes and its employees.
As the COVID-19 pandemic brings changes daily, we commit to proactively adapting and communicating those changes in order to keep our homebuyers, homeowners and their families, and our employees as safe as possible. To join our country in containing COVID-19, click here to learn more about government and CDC recommendations and guidelines.
Humility. Excellence. Trust. These are the core values that we demonstrate on a day in, day out basis. A systematic approach to quality control paired with a team of seasoned home building professionals ensures your brand new home is sure to be completed on time and with the level of quality you deserve. We’ve value-engineered our floor plans and teamed up with our trade partners to be able to provide you with more square footage and a higher quality home for the best value. Capstone Homes offers you a unique and personalized experience in choosing your interior finishing options in our Design Center. Our experienced designers will help you select your interior and exterior colors, styles, and options all under one roof. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer care throughout the building process. You’ll find our team to be quick and responsive in addressing your needs, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that our extensive quality control process, "Capstone Confidence Program", requires that your home has been checked over multiple times before you move in.
Complete this short form, and we will get back with you shortly.