Capstone Homes is Minnesota's largest locally-owned home builder. We have a mission to build quality homes at an exceptional value while serving others and impacting the community. With a strong focus on growing individuals both personally and professionally, we take pride in our core values of excellence, integrity, growth, humility, trust, and service. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to join our fast-paced team. If this sounds like you, please inquire below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Capstone Homes is seeking Construction Foremen who are looking to take the next step into owning their own subcontracting business. If you have experience in hiring, managing, and training in the construction trades and are looking to start your own business, this could be your opportunity. We have opportunities all around the Twin Cities and into Western Wisconsin. This is year-round work with homes that are designed to make you very efficient.
Capstone Homes can provide business mentoring and loans to help get you started. This opportunity is open to all trades in the residential construction field.
Be a part of a positive, fast-paced, and healthy work environment. Please contact Capstone Homes to learn more about this opportunity.
- Assisting Community Manager and Project Managers in all aspects of land development
- Management of all duties pertaining to HOAs
- Management of budget creation and implementation for projects
- Communicating with municipalities, public officials, consultants, and contractors
- Assisting and leading public and private presentations and meetings
- Assist with and lead vendor contract management and legal documents within the Land Department
- Draft and review documents pertaining to real estate contracts, construction contracts, consulting contracts, city contracts, and HOA documents
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Minimum 2 years of real estate experience
- College degree
- Paralegal experience with real estate is useful but not required
- Familiarity with site plans is helpful
- Familiarity with civil engineering is a bonus
- Team support experience
- Willing to travel on occasion